ICE Totally Gaming 2018
Delivery: Booth visual design, interactive wall story boards, video story boards, posters, marketing printed & digital collaterals (Web banners, EDM, social media, print advertising, merchandising)
1300 square metres, over 30,000 visitors
- Communicate clearly that International market segments are a priority for IGT
- IGT to continue its market leadership across International as the leading supplier for gaming products
- Showcase IGT’s breadth of portfolio and best of class innovation
- Create bold, entertaining and engaging experience for ICE visitors
- Provide an experiential and interactive booth that creates a favorable selling environment
Designed to Entertain
L'anglais c'est cool!
One of my first job starting working with IGT was to come up with a theme tagline for their key event in Europe – ICE Totally Gaming – taking place every year in London, ExCel, in February.
It is not the first time I am involve in copywriting and especially if it focuses on a brand statement.
For this exercise I had to be conscious on the brand statements, and be innovative compare to the previous shows.
After organising a couple of brainstorm sessions with my Marketing Director, the direction of Design to Entertain stand out.
IGT products are designed to entertain the end consumer.
As per the french headline of that article translates to "English is cool!". I enjoy working on creative copywriting also that it is not my main strength.
Senior Director Marketing, ICE owner: Jennifer Bowman
Stand design builders: Solutions2
Marketing Manager Ruby Nagra
Marketing Abi Bristow
Social Media coordinator Alexandra Rabensteiner